Reengineer Your Inbox
By: Robert Scoble
Fast Company, February 2009 ed.
I have to say I am very excited to hear about this addition to outlook email. The most annoying thing of my day at work and even with my school email is to have to read all of the emails I get only to find it was all non-essential information. People have gone e-mail crazy within the past few years. Now everything people think is put into and message and sent to everyone on their contact list. It’s ridiculous! Oh, and those chain letters. I do not have enough time in a day to forward all these chain letters to so many people just so I won’t “be unlucky in life”, or whatever else those letters wish on the receiver. The addition of ClearContext, Gist and Xobni will definitely help “weed” out all of the unnecessary email and allow people who have business to attend to get to the important emails, and the idea of being able to pull up important phone numbers and the click of one button is genius. These programs are long overdue but I, for one, am just thankful to hear someone finally thought of this.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment