Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Twitter: Too much info
After reading an article on fastcompany.com on Monday, April 20, 2009 about people and their twitter accounts, I am still laughing. I always knew there were a lot of dumb people in the world but seriously. I think twitter is a great social media outlet and I think it is cool to let people know what you are doing throughout the day, but limit what the general public can see. Who in his right mind would go on a website that his boss just caught him on, and post a remark about him on the same day? Do you not think that he will log on and check on your status again? Duh! The reality is that the majority of the business world is familiarizing themselves with social media and it has proven to be a useful tool in business; therefore, it should be used with business manners. It is not necessary to put all of your personal business out in the open. Is it really worth losing your job over. The answer is simple, when you twitter at work, keep it clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment